Easy Grilled Pineapple Rings
This yummy recipe for Easy Paleo Grilled Pineapple Rings has become my Spring and Summer go-to side dish. It is so perfect for any grilled meat or fish, or even as an accompaniment to a vegetarian dish. With the convenience of a whole pineapple, already peeled and cored, you can slice what you want for one meal and store back in the fridge for the next.
Easy Paleo Grilled Pineapple Rings can be served hot off the grill, cooled to room temperature or refrigerated. Delicious as is, they can also be garnished with a variety of ingredients: copped cilantro or basil, mint, honey, a little dollop of my berry compote would be lovely!
Also, these can be grilled on a BBQ or inside on a grill pan!Print
Easy Paleo Grilled Pineapple Rings
This and other fine recipes may be found at www.shutterbugchef.com.
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Cook Time: 13 mins
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Category: Side Dish or Dessert
- 4 pineapple rings, about 1/2 inch thick
- light olive oil
Optional garnishes: chopped cilantro, chopped basil, chopped mint, a drizzle of honey, berry compote
- Heat a grill pan or BBQ over medium-high heat.
- Pat surface of pineapple with a paper towel.
- Brush pineapple with a little light olive oil on both sides.
- Place on heated grill pan and let cook for 8 minutes.
- Gently turn them over using a tongs or flat spatula.
- Cook for 5 minutes more until nicely caramelized.
- Serve with any garnishes.