I just got an email from National Day Calendar that October 28 is NATIONAL CHOCOLATE DAY! Woo Hoo! Now there is a reason to celebrate! I am going to cut right to the chase here and post links to my best chocolate recipes!!
In no particular order, we have:
- Paleo Decadent Dark Chocolate Pecan Cookies
- Clean Chocolate Ice Cream With Almond Butter Balls and Chocolate Chunks
- Three Ingredient Chocolate Covered Cashew Clusters With Sea Salt
- Easy Vegan Dark Chocolate Truffles
- Paleo Rich Chocolate Mini Cakes
- Dark Chocolate Covered Clementines
- Gluten Free Chocolate Tea Cake From Epicurious
- Chocolate Almond Blueberry Clusters
So, Happy National Chocolate Day!!