New Ninja Paleo Smoothie
I just got a new Ninja Blender! It is so awesome! I can’t wait to try some recipes with it…like Instant Pot Velvet Tomato Bacon Soup or Asparagus Soup! But just to test it out today, I made a kind of basic smoothie…well, it was anything BUT basic. The texture was smooth as silk, not too thick, not too thin and had just a tiny hint of strawberry pulp, which looks so pretty! I think you will like this New Ninja Paleo Strawberry Banana Smoothie.
There are a few smoothie recipes here on this blog, but I haven’t posted one for a while, so I made a few changes and kept it so that you can customize yours with your favorite berries and fruits.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 medium banana, fairly ripe
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1-2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds, optional
- 1 cup packed spinach or kale, optional
NOTE: This recipe may be doubled or tripled as long as your blender can accommodate the ingredients.
- Using a Ninja Blender (or the blender of your choice), place all the ingredients in order.
- Close and lock the lid.
- Pulse 3 times, then run on Speed 3 for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a beautiful glass and enjoy!